Reactine is a natural product derived from the bark of the Australian tree Eucalyptus globulus. Reactine contains many compounds including tannins, saponins, flavonoids, alkaloids, and terpenes. Tannins have been shown to inhibit the growth of fungi and bacteria.
Saponins have been shown to increase the permeability of cell membranes, making them easier to penetrate. Flavonoids are antioxidants that help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Alkaloids have been shown to stimulate the nervous system and increase blood flow. Terpenes are aromatic hydrocarbons that give eucalyptus its distinctive smell.
- Reactine Extra Strength Antihistamine Tablets provides relief from your toughest allergy symptoms and lasts 24 hours, all day and all night. Reactine Extra Strength comes in 3/10/30/48/84 tablets per pack
- Reactine contains 10-milligrams of Antihistamine Cetirizine Hydrochloride. Antihistamines work by blocking the sites where histamine binds, to provide fast, 24 hour symptom relief
- Relief from all your toughest allergy symptoms including itchy, watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose and itchy throat. Effective symptom relief from indoor allergens -including mold, dust, and pet dander – and outdoor allergens like pollen
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 24 hours, anytime of day. Adults 65 years of age and over: Use Reactine regular strength 5 mg tablets or consult a doctor. Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Reactine is the #1 most recommended brand by Health Care Professionals. These oral tablets start to work on allergy symptoms quickly, providing long lasting relief up to 24 hours. To be sure this product is right for you, always read and follow the label
reactine vs claritin
Reactine is a natural herbicide that comes from the bark of the white birch tree. It is often used to kill weeds around trees and shrubs. Claritin is a prescription drug that contains active ingredients called benzocaine and loratadine. Benzocaine is a topical anesthetic that helps relieve pain and itching caused by insect bites. Loratadine is an antihistamine that relieves allergy symptoms. Both reactine and claritin are effective at killing weeds around trees and shrubbery.